Friday, September 01, 2006

my new life in college~~

i hv been long tym din bloggin adi...i hv been so busy wif my new life in college...orientation...classes..activities n oso "lotx" of presentation.....sobx...fil so depressed sial~~las thurs me n my new fren in col-weiwen wen jusco 4 lunch...u kno wat r we eating?itali food...wahha...it cost me so much bt taste so nice~~hehe...cost me RM26++....got pasta,salad,garlic bread n limonade....all de food was yummy neh~~haha...

n hor...we go mac donald durin our break tym...we onli hv 45 minutes leh..we v geng de lor...we rush to mac donald n rush bac to college...luckily we r in tym...haha...finally i find sumting new 4 my lunch in de future..wahhaaha...

ohya,i was doin my presentation durin our computer science clas...wen Mr lim-our "borin" lecturer praise tat my presentation look nice,i felt so hapi...yippie!!!lolx...

i herd sumting make me sad dis afternoon...my lovely sista xiaofenfen broke up wif his bf le..felt so sad man...cuz i knew tat she stil luv daniel v much~~i wana wish dem all de best in de future~~n hop tat xiaofen can b a strong+brave gal!!!

Mon my vb practise start at 4.30pm...wahpiang!!!i wil b v dark again...haiz...no choice...hu ask me luv playing vb so much...keke~~

my broth juz bought a new hp...its sony erisson de w810i...wah!!can take more photo in de future...lolx~~

gonna doin my presentation le...n den slp early...or else tml cant wake up on tym..haha...tml goin out wif nana,nini n aruna...hop it wil b v v v hot...lolx...learn it frm nana~~hiak hiak**

*p/s:miss jasmine ng,xiaofen n edwin dardar badly~~i miss u!!!muackxxx!!!!!

No comments: