Saturday, December 02, 2006

go hiau hiau~~

hapi belated bday 2 my lovely sista-vivian~~
n oso hapi bday 2 my lil cutie brother n wong yean in advance...
hehe...

-WED-
playing "foolse"ball n ping pong with my classmates aft sch..
haiyoyoy..now we whole clas bcum vry hiau ady..
hehehe...i tink dey ady affected my miie,xiao ke ai n weiwen lor..
haha..hiau hiau clas..
me n ming gege one team...n we oso is de strongest team...
hehehe....keep winning wan..
aiyoyoy...hahahaha...
rely havin fun tat day..
cant stop laughing...
sudd fil tat all my classmates vry cute nek~~
hehehe..luv u all...
muackx muackx~~

-THURS-
da jie da bday...
whole clas go JUSCO hiau hiau again..hehehe...
havin lunch at Secret Recipe..
da jie da belanja nek~~
hehehe...
nah...show u guys sum nice photo nek~~



ming gege n bryan...
me n da jie da....
we 3 hiau hiau again...haha..
lovely classmates...where ish Bryan??hehe...

hmm...me n Joyce go LC's hostel hiau hiau again..
act i planned 2 doing Math exercise wan..
bt end up havin fun with dem again...hehe...
i playin BINGO with hiau hiau de xiao wu gui..
haha...den we draw "ke kou xiao hun hun" on paper n take photo..
we both luv hiau hiau 2geder..hehehe...


-ke kou xiao hun hun-




No comments: