Thursday, December 28, 2006

it was fun~~

-26th DEC-

i woke up in de early morning..
cuz gonna meet wit xiaofen n Jasmine in sg..
but it was raining heavily outside..
so i wen bac sleeping again..hehehe..
around 12pm like tat i met wit xiaofen at Causeway Point..

we decided 2 VIVO city,marina square, n Bugis Junction..
but bcuz of short of tym,we din managed 2 go vivo city..
sigh..

i hv bought 3 earings 4 ww,lil cute n myself..hehe..
we met wit jas ng around 4pm++
long long tym din saw her ady..
she hv bcum slimmer n prettier nek~~hehe..
n i got one important new 2 announce nek~~hehe..
xiaofen,Jasmine n me r in luv..wahahaha..
we r AN ITEM...
lolx...since dey both dun wan b de bf,so i sacrificed myself 2 b their bf..
hahaha....
i rely enjoy hanging out wit dem..
i miss secondary sch tym...
lotx of laughters...
lots of happy moment..
i luv XIAOFEN n JASMINE NG..
hahahaa....

hm..i hv copied sum pic frm my darling's blog..hehe..


~act cute n lao niu n me~
~edwin,laoniu,me n eve~
~frens 4eva~
~luv u gals,muackx~
-28th DEC-

Kok Yaow col me dis morning!!!
get shocked man!!haha..
act he wan cum my hse 2 giv me de choco n oso borrow MUFY math text bk frm me..
BUT i put my text bk in my hostel la..hahaha...
we hv a nice chat...
miss him so much..wonder how he hv bcum..hahaha...
neway,gonna meet him soon i tink...hehe..

kla,gonna go boil soup ady...hahahha..
mummy not at hum,so i hv 2 b de AUNTIE...hahaha...

miss yeu guyz lots..muackx...

No comments: