Wednesday, December 20, 2006

shud i said a sad week??

sad week??
me myself oso dunu...
juz fil tat my heart beeping fast...
i cant stop my mind frm thinking...
cant stop dreaming...

~WED~
OMG!!!bad day for me!!!
i cant score wel in ACC test!!!
sobxxx~~~~~
i luv ACC...all my frenx kno bout dis...
n i make stupid mistake in exam...
summore i realised it aft i pass up my paper....
grhhh~~~~~
i hv cried...non stop....
so sad tat cant get wat i hv aim 4...
every1 get shocked wen dey saw mie cry...
i kno we shud not take de exam 2 serious..
bt i juz cant do it la...
shy tortoise,lc,peter n joyce keep consoling me..
thx guyz...luv ya...
i fil beter now...hahaha...

~THURS~
nice nice day...
i woke up in de early morning..
4 de sake of goin pasar pagi wit peter n lc..
shocked rite??wahaha...
bcum so auntie sudd..lolx...
cuz we r goin 2 prepared dos food 4 de steamboat party 2nite..
hmm...its farewell party 4 Sartono n Jefri...
hmm...we hv bought dem 2 GIORDANO polo T..
dey look so handsome in tat shirt...
we hv take lotx of pic since dey gonna leave us soon..
sobx...









No comments: