Wednesday, December 20, 2006

hmm...going 2 Muar later..
haiz...so sad tat i cant go up Mlc wit xiao fen dey all...
but bcuz of dis,i realised tat Evelyn treat me real gud..
onli she willing 2 wait 4 me n acc me go Mlc..
but pity sweetie weisern bought her bus ticket ady..
haiz...
so confusing now..
wana go up alone???or go up wit wuhterng??
stil deciding..hehe...


ohya,kokyaow col me juz now..
he was with jeremy n her sweetie ziling..
luckily he stil rmb me..wahaha..
miss him so so much..
i can onli chat wid him thru msn dis few months..
now rely can meet him le wor..
n oso my fav choco..hehe..
shhhh.........lolx...
btw,Aruna n fang Nam came bac ady lor..
wow...miss dem super much..
rely hop tat i can hang out wit u guys durin dis hols..
contact mie n ask mie out ya!!!
gonna go sg look 4 Jasmine,Edwin,Shao ni n xiao fen...
go Mlc look 4 my darling,wingee,niuniu,eeee n many...
hang out wit Aruna,weisern,jasmine,joanna,evelyn n many...
go gaigai wit Laichai...
go sg shopping wit mummy...
go sing k wit gorgor..
wow..my schedule full ady..
but dunu can fulfil all anot leh..
hehe...


recenlt,i luv 2 view my blog nek~~
full of photos..
dunu y recently luv put lotx lotx photos in my blog nek~~
hehe...nah,show sum 4 u guys again..

hehe..
workin hard in comp lab wor..hehe..

doing assignment in computer lab...
wit BIG eyes Bryan..
in college's lift..hehe..
eating choco belanja by Miss Sham..hehe..

wana go bath ady..

miss yeuu guys...muackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.........

No comments: