Friday, December 07, 2007

my life is back!

5th Dec
lovely didi's bdae!
i bot a nice Bilabong wallet for him
daddie bot dis yum yum black forest cake
mummy belanja KFC!
oww..my fav fried chicken wings!
Happie 16th bdae!
wat r ya wishes o?
can u get a gf soon?
lolx^^


[camera not cyber shot one]
handsome didi
my parents dey al shy shy (:

m not inside de pic cuz m de camera man ma
gorgor went sg for work dy
but we got left 2 pieces of cakes for him larh
haha (:
i heart my family~MUACKX~


TODAY
met up wid EVELYN dearie*heart*
sorry for being late.hee
we r SHOPAHOLIC~
tried dress,jeans,shirts but we end up buy nth
cuz dis Sat m goin CS wid gorgor again
hee*evil laughter*
mummy said wana give me RM4oo
wohoo~but gonna help didi buy new yr shirts oso!
i think i wil spend RM200 gua~

we had our lunch at Seasons
hot chocolate + fish baked rice
yum yum~
we talked alots as we have not seen each other for 2 months
we r FREE now! (:
sampat alots at seasons
saw many SSIans


miss euu gal!love ya much~

she bot a new hanger as 4 of us owned it dy
she was like so bu shuang
so i asked her go n buy 1 larh.
nipah,u muz act fast o!else,u r de one hu dun hv!

eve

we r best sistas 4eva!

big news!my weight now left 35kg only :(

help!!!!too skinny~can dun wan??

buy me delicious food when u c me! (:

bb,kambateh for tml paper!

miss euu wey! (:

countdown days 2 c u:8 days

Sun-goin 2 listen Undang!sien!!

No comments: