Monday, December 31, 2007

3 more hours than it would b yr 2008!
happie new yr guys~
x
times flies~
i have been thinking bac wad had happened in yr 2007
2007 is a great n memorable yr for me!
i finished up my MUFY~
enter Monash University~
get 2 kno a bunch of gud frens at hostel~
being tgt wid my sweet *deardear*
went thru de toughest time in KL wid my MUFY sistas
small gathering wid my high sch besties~
i wont b able to forget anyone of euu!
*euu guys wil owaz b in my heart*
*our memories would b kept in my mind*
x
thx very much for those hu owaz stay by my side,support me all de way~
thx *euu* for loving me~
thx parents for taking good care of me!
thx fellow frens hu owaz keep me accompany (:
x
by goin thru 2007,xiaoweiwei has grown to b a stronger gal!
i have learn to b more obedient n more independent!
i have realised tat every1 only have a chance to live per lifetime
thus,we shud spend our everyday usefully n happily~
smiling & laughing is wat i wish to b in yr 2008!
x
yr 2008 wil b a great n wonderful yr for me!
x
*family stay healthy*
*frens 4eva*
*score wel in every unit*
*LoV3 forEv3R*
x
//announcement:i wil start working tml.work as a kindergaten teacher.working hours are frm 7.30am-12.30pm.so u guys stil can date me out ya!Sat n Sun damn free!lolx^^

No comments: