Friday, January 04, 2008

2nd day of work
there is only ONE word can describe my feeling,TIRED arh!!
x
-1st dae-
waited for my 1st student to arrive~
a lil cute malay kid came to my class!
he was so cute n chubby!
he col me "cikgu"!!
shiok man~ i m a teacher dy!!!*eye-rolling*
den a gal cum wid her mummy
her mummy asked"where is de teacher?"
omg!!!!!!de teacher was standing in front of her larh!
tats me!m her teacher lorh! >.<
x
i was fierce sumtime,BUT dey dun even felt scared!!
one of my student col me "jiejie"
wa de piang!!!!can dun wan??
m TEACHER TAN!!haha =)
x
dey r adorable n smart kids!
i loV3 them!
howeve,m not going to teach them nes week onwards!
i have changed to nursery class(4 yr old kids)
de principal said nursery clas is easier for me to handle!
*its hard to say goodbye,esp dey r lil adorable kids!*
being a teacher is so noble n m proud of it!
mayb i shud consider being a teacher since i like kids!! =D
x
okie,today spent lotz~
al is because of BRYAN NG~
luckily u fetched me hum!haha^^
anyway,i enjoyed of it (:
k k k k k k k k~~~
x
countdown-ing days to start sch,tats soon!
ppl might think there is stil long time larh but to me,tats soon!
i din really spend my hols wel n enjoy of it~
i stil wana stick to my *deardear*~
i stil wan eat mummy's cook larh~
i stil wana kacau my lil cool bro n big funny bro~
i stil wana sleep eat n wac drama at hum~
i stil wana hug my lil tortoise n doggie tgt~
i wil miss day hanging out wit crazy hig sch fellas~
*i will miss sistas (: u kno hu u r*
i wil miss Pontian & *ur honda civic*
i will miss Ming gege cuz he is goin aussie soon!
i will miss *KOKYAOW & ZL.meet up wid me b4 u go kie?pls!*
x
i hope my life of SEM1 2008 in monash wil b great n interesting~
life in KL wont b boring anymore cuz many of my frens r goin up KL!
*baobei n kelvin,i have waited for euu guys for so long dy.*
*deardear,when is ur turn? =)*
piter,sartono,jefri,maggie,let go for steamboat n yumcha!
do re mi fa so~~mufy sistas,do u al stil rmb my indonesian price?haha^^
life wil b great rite?thou dear n family is not by my side!
x
yeah!!!!xiao wei is a gud n happie gal!!~ *blueik*
x
=)

No comments: