Tuesday, January 15, 2008


my life is back :D
it is juz like de beautiful scene in de pic
xiao wei is such a happe gal,dun u tink s?
*crazy fellow*lolx ^^
"sun shines after storm"
dis is wat my fren tol me!
yeah,i believe tat it is truth
x
i juz love my life now
early morning go kinder juz to play wid my lil adorable kids
den bac hum take a "short" nap
sms wid *dear*
preapared dinner for family
on9 at nite
such a lousy life but i lurve it!
x
met up wit KokYaow gorgor!
finally yea (:
thx for ur lunch as u wun allow me to pay 4 it!
euuuuu haven el me de secret!
u r such a big liar!
y i owaz believe ur lie?
m such a innocent gal >.<
x
MMU frens,hang out larh!
du larh stay rottening at hum~
vivian toh,when euu wana cum visit mie?
*wait til neck long long dy lorh*
i wan fun outing,my sistas!
MUFY frens,i wan gathering b4 Ming gege left for Aussie~
x
i went bac sunway College 2dae~
i saw Ms Wong,Ms maria n Ms XXX(moral teacher)
dey juz miss me so much like how i miss dem!*hehe=D*
i put my books at library for sale
n i met vivian(not vivian TOH =.=")
we had chat about her future for duno how long!
haha (:
she is such a great gal!
i enjoyed chatting wit euu!
x
made cookies las nite!
started frm 10pm until 1am++
two crazy fellow were doin cookies las nite,dey r mum n mie!
lolx
mummy is making a botak face for daddy~
mum,can u pls b mature a bit?*blueik =P*
i was making *heartshape* smiley face for deardear
cuz he has not been in gud mood recently~
u get my surprise?lolx
i miss euu =)
x
LOVE mum & daddy~

No comments: