Thursday, January 31, 2008

i miss my sisters~
i miss my besties~
i have been staying at home duno how long d~
it juz makes me so lazy to go out
not even a 5 minutes walk to de shops near my hse =(
vivian is goin to have a new yr gatering at her hse on Tues nite!
i cant make it!
it makes me so pissed off!!
i missed gathering AGAIN!
blame on dad hu wana balik kampung so early :(
weisern sweetie,date me out ya!
Kokyaow gorgor oso ya!
we muz hangout again b4 u both fly over to Aussie~
sisters,lets have a 6 person gathering!
we r such a poor gang okie?
we have only 6 person gathering once las yr..tat is on Xiaofen's bdae~
sad dao~
*
mufy gang is de worst!haha xD
we have only meet each other for once after i came bac frm KL~
ming gege is goin to Aussie soon!
gonna meet him up dis Sat!!*yay*
*
1 month to de day i go up KL~
time flies~
i wan fun outing!!
*
TO JY baobei <3:>
these are de words i wish to te u!
wish u can get her heart b4 u go up KL!
_________LUCK_________
*p/s:look me up when u cum JB ya!i m dam bored at hum!*
*
i wana meet up wid everyone i miss b4 i go up KL!(:
juz in case u al duno..m goin up Kl on 23rd Feb~
*
tata wid LOVE~

No comments: