Tuesday, January 22, 2008


sore throat~
shout too much at de naughty but adorable kids =)

x

ytd noon i met up wid kokyaow,wingee,jeremy n jxxn
my lovely kokyaow cum al de way frm his office to pick me up
had a delcious lunch at lavender..
move to food & tea afterwards for sum funny reason ^^
once we step in de shopwe saw a handsome boi wid black T
tat is Wong Yean hu was meeting wid his client..
he was so handsome tat dae *lurve*
we talked bout our form5 moments..dos silly things we have done..
kokyaow leave earlier as he have to rush bac to his office xD
ABeh n M_Mohan cum n look 4 us afterwards.
accompany ABeh to shop in de Padini
stayed at Jusco Tebrau frm 1.30pm-7.15pm
u guys get shocked wid our "mouth n legs"
haha (:
so much to talk n so long we can walk around~
*dear was there to pick me up*
waited for him for so long~
had dinner wid him b4 goin bac hum

x

it was a great n happy day which i can catch up things wid my frens..

i miss euu,my frenz!


No comments: