Saturday, June 30, 2007

i went bac sch dis morning
it was so crowded
met xiaofen n eve at our Dewan Terbuka
besides,i met Mok,Suhana,YiYu,YertLi,XinNee,David,WanLong,Colin,TeckHong,Jasmine n............................many ppl larr..
hee

me,xiaofen n eve sat on de bench n chit-chatting
de bench which we used 2 sit on it after vb training
wat a sweet memory i had in ssi
ya,a lil bit changes 2 my sch
ww,my sch oso became bit pinkish nek
i LIKE!!!hahaha

ppl often claimed tat secondary sch time is de best memory u had
now,i totally agree wit dem lar [raise up both hand 2 show my agreement]
hee

den we go CS meet up wit
Shaoni
our nipah has became v beautiful nek
of cuz we go Neway 2 sing k lar..
our fav hobby ma
2 hours reli not enuf 4 us nek
my dear sista,had fun wit u gals
thx 4 meet up wi me b4 i go up kl
dun worry,i wil b bac 2 Jb v often
since my family,frenx n zaizai r at JB
i hv promised my xiaofen 2 cum bac on 22 July
tat day is her bday!!
sista,i wil bac lar
wait 4 me ya!!
nes outing wil b cuming soon!!
i wil miss ya v much~~

i was emo-ing dis few days
my zaizai as wel
mayb bcuz m goin up soon
summore we cant meet up on Tues
i gonna go up kl 2 settle my accoadation prob
everynite b4 i sleep,i think of de sweet memory we had
de moment i spent wit my family
my crazy fellow frenx
n oso MUFY aug 06
ming n bry,take care ya!!

i planned 2 do sth 4 my zaizai
shhh~~secret!!
hee ;)

juz read ww's blog
realised tati wil go up kl soon..real soon
wow..haven pack my things leh
geng de lor
haha
ya,wana thx ww's brother 4 bringing us up kl
thx!!
*tight tight hug 4 u*
hee ;p

gals,hop tat we can live peacefully in de future
no fights..no quarrel..kie??
he ;)
m in charge of cooking
joyce in charge of boiling soup
ww in charge of driving
cute has 2 wash dish dish after dinner
ahjie has 2 make 4 of us bcum pretty gal
wahaha..yeah!!!
muackx muackx~~






i knew i owaz metioned bout my family,frenx n zaizai
but m here 2 say again!!!
I LUV MY FAMILY
I LUV MY FRENZ
I LUV MY sOTONG BOI
MOST IMPORTANT I LUV MYSELF
I ENJOY MY LIFE NOW
I ENJOY BEING MYSELF
MUACKIEXXXX~~
HUGGIEX~~



















*I HEART U*


2519

No comments: