Saturday, June 02, 2007

last week~~

-29 May 07-
1st day of moral class
we ended our class ealier
galgal dey al plan 2 go gaigai
but i hv 2 acc my zaizai la
thou din go,i stil got new shirt
haha..
galgal & mummy bought grey color tshirt 4 me
dey luv mie so much la ;p
ming gege dey al go sing k..
so bad..din asked mie
sobx..muz ask me along nex time o!!


hmm..went pasar malam wit zaizai
we bought nth cuz nth special attract my attention nek..
den me,joyce,jy & liyi go ms soo hse..
help her da bao her things
she gonna move to batu pahat dy
she is my favourite lecturer
i luv her & bcuz of her,i luv account




-30 May 07-
go skudai eat duck rice wit zaizai & his fren
at nite,we wac
Pirates of Caribbean
it took about 3 hours
de time we finshed is alr 2am
haha so tired dy..
de beginning of de movie is quite boring & hard 2 understand
haha but i luv tat movie!!!!
i gave 3 stars 4 dis movie!!!hee


-31 May 07-
i was like enjoy my life in sch very much
cuz we onli go moral clas 4 few hours onli
no burden..no stress...no exam..
i luv dis kinf of life & i hop it wun cum 2 an end
haha..den i can stay wit my coursemate tgt al de time
ya,Adeline goin 2 resign soon
we r havin steamboat wit her at JOhor jaya
de shop beside wingee's shop


we took lotx of photo
but we r using Alissa's camera
i wil update wen i get it frm her
it's not onli a party 4 Adeline,but it's oso a party 4 me,joyce & yanling
cuz we gonna move out frm hostel dy
poor Jing Ting..she sure miss us lotx..


-1 June 07-
1st day of June
time flies
it means i hv 2 move out frm hostel dy
my moral clas gonna finished soon
de time i spend wit my lovely coursemate bcum shorter & shorter
haiz...reli cant bear 2 leave every1..
cant use 2 de life at hum
i lived in hostel 4 10 months dy
i miss my hsemate & baobei dey al
gonna take lots lots photo wit baobei & harry dey al ya..
else i wil miss dem so much


*spend a sweet nite wit zaizai*
we play mahjong in computer..
play ps tgt..
eat icecream tgt..
n ...........
zaizai,i gonna move out lor..
no ppl nag at u anymore..
no need walk 2 my hostel at nite dy o!!
no need da bao 4 me o!!
no need buy choco lor..
muz stay guai guai ya!!!
dun drive fast fast
tight ur seat belt wen u drive kie??
drink much much water nek~~







de lil piggie tat he bot 4 me
lil piggie we bot tgt which wil say "i luv u"



hmm..de time we wait 4 moral clas 2 start,me & my sisat took sum nice photo nek





Sista 4eva yo!!!!!
we gonna enter de same UNI
live tgt at kl
go sch tgt
eat tgt
gaigai & hiauhiau tgt nek
muaxmuax~~~
p/s: al my baby,dear & darling,contact me wen u gals & guys free.
i kno many of us on hols now..so muz meet up kie???miss u guys lotx lotx!!!


No comments: