Tuesday, June 26, 2007

sweet day

oww..so tired!!!
i have played 4 whole day
enjoyed my day so much wit zaizai

early morning i received a col frm zaizai
OMG!!
he reached my hse dy yet m stil sleep like a lil piggy
faster open door 4 him den went 4 a bath
we leave hum around 9.30am

den,our sweet day started!!
go GU WEN CHA 2 yum cha
*sweet things happened der*
thx my dear 4 bein so considerate!!
hee muax;)

wen 2 his hostel aft tat
we wac 200 pounds women
wow..nice + touched show..
de time we wac tat show,i felt a lil bit hungry
so,my zaizai go n cooked a big bowl of Maggi mee 4 me
hmm..yummy yummy~~
tat 2 packets of maggi mee r our lunch nek

we hv bought de movie tickets 4 Fantastic4
mm..not bad..nice show ya..
but de time i sit down,i felt sleepy nek
hee..LUCKILY i din fal asleep in de cinema

ya,my zaizai keep asking me 2 wash de photo
here we go 2day..FINALLY..
each of us hv 4 photo..fair??
zaizai a zaizai,he keep saying wan wash 8 photo 4 each of us
aiyo,u wan so much photo 4 wat??
miss me til like tat meh??
wahahaha..

hmm..nearly 2 de end of my day!!
i luv my life..
i luv my family..
i luv my frenx as wel
n i luv my Sotong boi tooo!!!

i wan go 2 my sweet la lal land dy..

hugx hugx

muackx muackx














































~~sotong Boi sotong galz~~

No comments: