Friday, June 15, 2007

long post..

oww..i hv been nagged by ww & bry 4 not updated my blog
iisshhhhh~~
act lotx of things happened in my life but i was lazy!!
keke (:

-9 June 06-
yea..gathering..
dunu how 2 describe my excitement nek
i miss my FRENZ badly..
i miss their cold jokes & scary laughing
haha ;)
ya,we had our lunch at StoneGrill~~
*winkwink*
Tomyam chicken is so so nice~~
*yummy yummy*
i was so enjoyed in dis gathering
cuz we din wac mivie & sing k..
yet,we choose to chit-chatting at Stonegrill
i LOVE it
naaahhhhhh~~
i wan upload pic lorr...
hee ;)




minmin took it wen i were not wel prepared~~

c how steady of us..we can squeez 5 ppl nek..



*wink wink*sunshine gal~~



S.I.S.T.A.4.E.V.A~~




F.R.E.N.Z.4.E.V.A







my innocent&pretty minmin.muax



i miss euu badly..muax (:




kie,after having a wonderful day wid my secondary sch frenz..
i went 4 a haircut
but i hvn take any photo aft haircut
hmm..my face looks more chubby aft de haircut
BUT i love it
hee ;)


-11 June 06-
trip to kl wid my zaizai
isshhh~~i hate taking bus
it took 4 hours plus 2 reach kl
luckily got my zaizai acc me
hee ;)
once i reached BUDU,i were so lost
1st time i go kl by myself nek
but luckily i got a lovely gorgor-bixian 2 guide me
a big THANKS 4 him
cuz he has help me lotx in dis 2 days
he brought me go sit EYE ON MSIA
he said he has played tt 4 twice so he refused 2 played again
aiyaaaar...i knew u scared of it larr
wahaha..






de scene frm de top was nice & awesome
RM15 consider not expensive larr BUT not cheap oso lorr..
hee ;p
after tat,we went time square 2 gaigai
de time we reached der is around 9pm dy
shop is going 2 close soon lor
haa =)
so,we decided 2 play game
after changing token,we played basketbal machine
we make a bet
de person hu score lowest hv 2 belanja supper
guesss...hu lose???


.................


................


bixian!!!!!!!!
wahaha..cannot imagine rite??
cuz he only has 2 balls yet me n zaizai hv 5 balls
ya,niuniu(bixian)'s daddy is so cute & frenly
i love his dad...
you qi fu bi you qi zi~~
lolx..


mie n zaizai woke up at 8.30am nek
cuz niuniu said hv 2 b early..
i gonna go Monash & KL city
BUT he slept til 9.30am lorr..
i hv no choice so i go n knocked his door
i asked him las nite wat time he fal sleep
he said he cant sleep las nite nek
hahaha..i knew u were so excited 4 my presence at kl..
lolx..


Monash is big..full of facilities..highclass..frenly staff..
cant even compared 2 our LOUSY sunway college JB
;(


a BIG THANKS 2 niuniu again
thanks him 4 bringing me 2 KL city 2 settle my NS prob
YEAH!!!i can skip NS dis yr!!
damn relax now..
niuniu is damn gud lar..
if u were not der 4 me wen i go kl,i sure v lost de
u r such a caring person larr..
u took care of mie n my zaizai nek


*WONDERFUL TRIP*


hmm..i hv many sweet dreams las nite
i dream of my zaizai,de moment i practised 4 my choir competition,de moment i played vb at sch,de moment i chit-chat wid my frenz in my clas..
weird rite??i dream of al my sweet moment
hee ;)
ahhh!!!show u guys sth..


The group of ten, once distant, once aloof.
Soon embraced each others companionship and affection.
Nothing seemed to cease their joyful days.
Nothing could encumber their insistent splendor.
As time unknowingly passes,
Discords surface, disputes arise.
Partition and indifference were soon apparent.
As hard as they strived,
The incessant workload and imposed demands wore them out.
Encompassing them in anxiety and trauma.
Inspite of the many obstacles,
They stood unified,
They confronted their difficulties,
Not without the appreciative assistance of the supportive lecturers.
*There is the saying that life is like a story book,
No one person is unnecessary or needless.
Because the loss of a person would mean the loss of a page in the book
An incoherent book is not a nice book to read.
The group of ten,
Only seven linger,
We can only hope the best for the remaining of them,
For we will eventually embark our separate ways.
It is our past experience that made us what we are today,
Thankful can only be an understatement,
For what we acquire are not only academic slips,
But memories of the pleasant and bitter.
Regardless,
We are a part of Mufy August 2006.
And we are proud of it.

*copyright frm Bryan*
tat is sth Bryan wrote 4 ww 2 read out during our graduation nite
thx Bryan!!
*clap clap*
u make us fil proud 4 being part of MUFY Aug 06 o!!



*I.L.O.V.E.U*

~I.M.I.S.S.U~

No comments: