Thursday, June 28, 2007

result!!!!

i got my result dy

woke up at 9am 2 acc mummy
de time mummy went out 4 work,i wish 2 go bac 4 a nap larr
den ww col me
chat til half way,she was shouted
"result came out dy"
wat???
nervous nervous
i lost my username n password
i cant log in 2 de website 2 check my result larr
sad ;(
den i decided 2 col Aussie der to get my password n username

YEAh!!
DOne!!
i saw my result!!!!
yohoo~~all of us can enter monash uni tgt!!
MUFY Aug06 is de best~~
we r so great n intelligent!!
lolx

i help xiaokeai 2 check her result too
gal a gal,i felt so nervous den u lor
haha..dunu y oso
mayb bcuz i reli hop tat 5 of us can stay tgt
hee

tml wil b goin out 4 celebration
Sat goin bac SSi
Mon go bac sch 2 take de cert of result
Tues goin out wit zaizai n Junying
But mayb wil change my plan 2 KL
=.="

thx every lecturer n God!!
i hV successed to enter Monash U
i fil proud of myself n i hope my parent fil like tat as well

life wil b v busy 4 me in future!!
buy furniture!!moving hse!!
"make our home reli like a HOME"
yeah!!!so so excited now~~
crazy dy!!!
hahahaxxx

ya,i stil need 2 help JunYing 2 do his book reports
aiyo,troublesome man
hee..






SayWei,Kambateh ya!!!!!!!!!!!
I LUV MYSELF~~

No comments: