Tuesday, June 26, 2007

my lovely sista..

yea..

hv a chat wit Bry las Fri

he was asking me havin how many sista

lolx..he tot tat m havin many sista

sista=my besties frenx larr

Bryan=blur

haha..he is a kind n helpful guy

a guy hu owaz download songs 4 mie

hee..thx lotx Bry..

u r owaz a guy hu talk less

a guy hu owaz follow at our bac wen gals shoping

hee..luv ya..muax..



ya,dis Sat is Hari Koko 4 SSi

lotx of my frenx wil b goin bac sch

i think m 1 of dem gua

i miss em so much

thou i owaz mentioned bout my sista

BUT i felt v happy everytime tok bout dem



we r a big bunch of frenx

but we hv our own smal group

i was in a smal group wit 5 lil crazy gals

nipah,dafen,eve n me was in de same clas during Form1

vivian.........

a gal hu looks v proud butslowly she was kinda gud wit us



Nipah soh,a gal hu was so cute n pretty

she has becum prettier n prettier

1 of my besties during Form1 n Form2

she was de gal hu understand me most



Vivian,a gal hu tok less in front of guys

we bcame v close durin Form4

she was de 1 hu kno my thinking v well



Eve,wow..pretty gal

she n nipah have been in de same clas for 5 yrs

wee..



Dafen,a gal hu col herself as da mei nv(big pretty)

lolx..i was quarreled wit her durin Form1

a crazy gal..our kai xin guo



howeva..

we hv slowly change frm5 gals to 6 gals

our new member is Jasmine Ng

a gal hu was boycott by us during Form4

mayb we werenot understand her wel

act she is a sweet gal..lotx of guy wooing her ba!!!

hee ;)



dunu since wen,our group has becum more n more hiao

ww owaz said me n xiaokeai had make her v hiao

haha..mayb bcuz i were influenced by my crazy sista larr

i miss those day we stay bac 4 vb training,peep on handsome guys,talking bad bout ppls

my dear sista,i miss euu so much!!!!

so kesian tat we cant stay overnite atdafen hse 2 hv a nice chat

nvm,time 4 us 2 meet up wil b cuming soon rite??

hee..i miss euu gals..

no matter wat,our frenship wil nev change

we wil b der wen we need each other o!!

"true fren wil b der wen u need her,i cherish eu"



muax!!!!



S.I.S.T.A.4.E.V.A~~






nipah soh was absent again..hee ;p

No comments: