Tuesday, September 11, 2007

*BIG GAL DUN CRY*
cried dis evening whle chit-chatted 2 dem.
BUT i would NEVA cry again juz bcuz of u!!!
y???
y ppl muz act being nice 2 each other??
juz because dey wan to survive in this society??
ya..perhaps!!!
now,i hv learned how 2 ACT in front of ppl.
jz cant understand y she wan 2 treat me like tat??
nth can exlain my feeling now..juz 1 word..
DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!
i felt so disappointed on u!!!
ya..tatss u!!!
now onli i knew wat has actually happened!!!
wow..nice ACTOR sial..
do u kno u hv hurt me??
oww..sure u dun realise of it.

juz cant stop myself frm thinking bout my secondary sch life.
ppl tat time dun hv any motivation at al.
dey r gud 2 u juz bcuz dey luv being wid u.
dey treat ppl sincerely.

ya..now i knew it.
we shud learn 2 b an ACTOR
YA..perhaps after 2 years,i can bcame an ACTRESS.

m fine.juz wana spoke out my anger here!!!

No comments: