Friday, September 07, 2007

wohooo~~
happie nite!!
chit-chatted wit edwin,jasmine,nipah,baby viv,yinling,niu gorgor,eeee
i were like damn excited
cuz long time din chat wid dem dy
finally i able 2 update myself.
but my computer keep lagging
dey type too fast dy larh.
my darling yl keep cant read my msg.
she act like a crazy prson keep typing "1pm"
lolx.
i answered u dy,but wonder y u cant read my msg
soli ya.but m happie cuz can meet up wit u gals tml.
finally~~
we hv tok bout it 4 dunu how many months.
lolx ;D
every1 is stil de same.
edwin stil as funny as last time.
shaoni stil as slow as tortoise.
niu gorgr stil as childish as a lil kid.
i miss u all!!!!!!!!!!
misss ya loads!!!!!!!!!
it was a wonderful n sweet nite 4 me.
i can recall how nice de moment we spend tgt during secondary sch.
kiala,wana ooiooi dy.
meet up wit yl,ln n shihui at midvalley tml.
muackx.
nitez

*deardear owaz in my heart*

frm: sotong boi

No comments: