Friday, September 14, 2007

went for Bus econ stats lecture alone
cuz my gal dey al wana hv more sleep
luckily my sweetie n tw goin too.
feel fine cuz finally i knew wat de lecturer toking bout.
m learning probability now
perhaps i learned it when i were in MUFY,
so i kno how 2 solve de quest.

yeah,i m not alone in my journey
lots more ppl out der concern bout me.
i dun really kno my emo post can act get so much consolation frm others.
my dearest darling tagged my blog.
kokyaow send me words thru msn.(soli tat i din reply)
xiaofen share my secret wid me.
dearie tried his best 2 cheer me up.
THANKS U ALL!!
i appreciate it~~
as wat YL said,i would not change my character as i wish 2 b happie 4eva!!
*eye-rolling*
lolx ;)

i nid frenx,sista,parent n dearie so much now!!
but most important is i nid foods!!!
haha xD.

counting down 7days
7 days to go bac JB
but b4 goin bac Jb,gonna go sum place 1st.
hee ^^
*SURPRISE*

No comments: