Friday, September 07, 2007

hmmm..very disappointed.
i din meet up wit yl,shihui n lyn.
due 2 sum reason,i cant make it at tat day.
sobx!!!!!!!!!!=(
i miss dem so much.

i get myself a Eng story book.
it cost me RM38.95.
since when i became so knowledgable?
lolx.
cuz suddenly felt tat my life is quite empty.
i gonna make myself more knowledgable.
tat book's title is "juzt fren"
"can a man and woman b just fren?"
dis sentence attracted my attenton 2 buy dis book.
wonder i hv time 2 read it anot.
tml gonna start doin assgn dy.
restless life begin soon!!!!!!!

catched "i not stupid too" juz now.
me so outdated..now onli get de chance 2 wac.
thx my baby sotong 4 copy it 4 me.
muackx!!;D
as u al kno,i cried easily.
AGAIN,i cried til my eye became swollen.
lolx.
juz cant stop myself frm crying larh.
i dun wan 2 be a ku bao bao larh!!!!

kiela,tats al.
wana wac dvd lorh.
n oso hop i can spent sum time on my book.
muackx.

No comments: