Monday, September 17, 2007

Emo!!!

*emo-ing*
sick of my routine life
not much fun 4 me since i came up KL
thou Pre-U life was busy yet it was so much fun than now.
classes n teachers were fun n interesting
classmates were close 2 each other
every1 aiming 4 Monash
work hard tgt 2 enter Monash
face the problem,sit 4 exam,cried bcuz of stress tgt!!!
doin al de things tgt
thou only 7 ppl in a class,but i luv being so
unlike now,300++ ppl in 1 lecture.
overall,wat i wana say is i miss Pre-U life
hahax :D

ya,both of my galgal bot chocolates 4 me.
bryan bot dunkin doughnut 4 me.
yeah,they r so sweetttt n nice
luv ya.muackx.
not enuf sleep 4 me dis few days
slept at 2am,wake up around 9am o 10am
tml even worse,gonna walk 2 sch at 8.30am
all is bcuz of my assigments!!=.=
econ assgn due 2day.
woosh..finally settle 1 of 4 dy
left 3 assgn.
ya,everytime b4 goin bac JB,sure gonna hand it assgn 1.
y??is it bcuz sweet moment come after suffering??
lolx.
will meet up wid kelvin n piter dis Thurs.
tats y gonna finish all my assgn b4 Thurs.
thinking of de moment we emeet up,i were damn happie
haven see dem 4 so long.
miss dem much*wink wink*
thx kelvin 4 calling me tat nite!
de call make my nite!
also,gonna meet up wid old gud frens during hols
hop i wun b *aeroplane* again.
lolx.hop i can spend sum time wid dem.
1 week hols is not enuf kie??
but lecturers keep asking us 2 study during hols.
OMG!!dun b dut kie??
haha ;p
hu care bout studies ar??
1 out of 100 of us wil study during hols gua!!
blueik =p
i hv many plans durin hols.
go *secret* place givin sum1 *surprise*
go sg meet up wid fellow fren in sg
stay hum acc mummy n daddy
doing Accounting assgn*i doubt i wil do it*xD
go bac sunway JB meet up wid teachers n Siew Chan*giv her surprise on her bday*
yeah yeah!!
n lastly is my sweet deardear!!
HE gonna acc me everyday!!no matter where i go n wat i do,he gonna follow me!!
lolx.
kiekie,wana ooiooi dy!!
not enuf sleep 4 me!!
cherish sleeping time now!!
hee =)


*baby,sorry being fierce 2 u jz now n owaz bully u.i enjoyed makin u worried bout me.lolx.=p but i will not do so again!!kno u fil unhappy when i tok bout ur "gf".haha ;)) kie,promise u i wil b happy al de time!!i heart u,babe!!muacks.i miss u much much*

No comments: