Wednesday, September 05, 2007

home sweet home

*home sweet home*
m life in JB was really fun & enjoyable.
it makes me felt so great n happie.


went bac JB after Thurs class.
after packing,we start our journey bac 2 JB.
WE=me,xiao ke ai,dajie n joyce.
in case we die 4 hunger,we bot sum tibits n drinks b4 we start our journey.
lolx ;D
we chit-chatted,playing around,eating on de way bac hum.
journey bac 2 JB neva b bored 4 me as long as dey r der 4 me.
i appreciate dem b my side all de times.
1 of de funiest thing is,mama col me,asked me wat time i wil reach hum.
after finished toking wit mama,daddy col me asking de same quest.
after i hung up,baby sotong boi col me too.AGAIN,asking de same question.
wahahaha..dey al 3 col me at de same time asking de same question.
yohoho..tats fun..
hmm..i reached sweet hum around 12am.
thou tired,but its worth 4 me 2 rush bac hum.


de time i reached hum,chit-chatted wit mummy til 2am..
den juz i went upstairs 2 acc my baby sotong.
he was owaz de pitiest.lolx ;p


woke up early morning de nes day.
cuz promise mama 2 gaigai wit her.
she was damn happie cuz long time she din go gaigai wit me.
de time we reached plaza,we bot dress,clothes,earing non -stop ya.
my baby sotong felt so shocked wen he saw us bot so many things.
wahaha..;D
i guai guai stayed at hum wen at nite.
cuz mama said JB is very dangerous now.
she asked me dun go hiao hiao at nite n oso she stopped me frm goin down town.
tats de thing which make me v sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant meet up wit sisters n Aruna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss sisters!!!!!!!!!!
i miss their laughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss their cold jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sisters,i love u all n i miss u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how r u doing??
no matter wat happened 2 us,we wil b sisters 4eva kie??
muackx~~~~~


hmm..its turn 2 praise my daddy.
he bot me chai tou gao!!!!
my favourite food which i cant get it in KL..
daddy is de bez too!!!!


hmm..my baby sotong oso gud larh.
everytime he cum my hse,his responsibility is 2 repair my laptop my hse computer.
wahaha ;))
thx god tat my baby is smart.
he get 2 repair my laptop n hse pc.
oso,he save many movie into my lappy so tat i wun get bored in KL.
baby is de bez ya!!


_Saturday_
plan 2 go out hiao hiao wit sisters 1..
but~~~
aikss...
so my sotong boi brought me go gaigai at JUsco.
act de purpose he brought me der is 2 buy sum vege n fruits.
cuz he wan make salad 4 me as he has promised me.
afterwards,he brought me go taman 2 feed fish.
we bot roti 4 dos lil fish.
der r cute.
as u threw de lil bread down,de big group of lil fish wil swim 2wards de bread.
so,dos big big fish owaz cant get food 1 cuz dey swim too slow dy.
haha ^^


_Sunday_
sotong boi brought me bac POntian.
we spend most of or time at his hse.
thou we din go much places,but i felt blessed 2 b tgt wit him.
deardear owaz is de bez.
he wil rmb wateva he has promised me.
he wil try his bez 2 cheer me up al de time.
thx 4 being my dear.
LOVE ya n Miss ya~~


ytd went shopping wit keai,jie n joyce.
we drive 2time square.
our xiao ke ai very geng rite??
hee ;D
i luv her frm de bottom of my heart.
nice shopping day as she is der 4 me.
bot alots of clothes,bot a cap,n a necklace.
haiyo,dis month gonnna "budget" again.
hee ;p but i luv being so
..


hmm..time in JB passed 2 fast dy.
i wun felt unbear dis time.
cuz 17 more days i wil b bac 2 JB again.
yippie yayayaya~~~
but b4 dis i gonna finished 4 assgn nek.
aiks..restless life goin 2 begin soon nak!!!


kie la,wana makan dy..
hungry larh..
*thinking of my chao tou gao*
lolx ^^
muackx.

No comments: