Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hi..every1!!
i m in hyper mood now.
nth special make me happie.
juz tat....i feel happie lorh.
lolx =.="

finally!!!!!!!
my dearest roomate-joyce came bac frm Pontian.
wah..do u kno how lonely m i wen u r not around?
haha xD
nobody make milo 4 me,nobody cook cup noodles 4 me,nobody 4 me 2 bully.
haa..miss ya lotss!!!!!!
hmm..time flies.
me n joyce have been living tgt 4 almost 1 year.
thou she is not dos hu wil talk non-stop like me,
but i used to live wid her dy.
luv yamuackx.
BUT!!!!
i stil prefer 4 of US living tgt.
again 4 of us =me,xiao ke ai,dajie n joyce.
wahaha..we r happie family!!!
time for us 2 live tgt is nearer n nearer.
cuz RUSHING assgn day is coming soon!!
lol ((:

last nite i saw fireworks!!
while i were chit-chatted wit my dearest joyce,we herd "BOM BOM"
wow..as fast as i can,i ran outside by wearing my doggie shoes.
lolx.sia sueh dao~~~~~~~
de fireworks is from Sunway Lagoon.
tnk dey r having concert der.
i kept hearing ppl singing since de early morning.
not bad living at hostel sial..can c fireworks free of chage nek.
lolx :D

chit-chatted wid dear sotong las nite.
chat frm de day we knew each other til de day we tgt!!
wahaha!!!sampat sampat sotong couple!!!
*my dearie,now only i knew de meaning of sweet sweet love,since de day we tgt*
muackx!!

xiao ke ai-my gal skipped 2day lectures.
kno where she go??
she went KLIA!!!
so bad!!!din bring me along!!!!
hmph~~
BUT she bot Calbury choc 4 me.
wahaha..my sweet n dearie gal!!
luv ya..luv ya..
n oso luv my dajie~~
ytd we sampat-ing for 1 hour++

hmm..my sweetie galgal bot me hairban which has a big flower on it!!
wah..i sure look very de summer if i tide my hair wid tat~~
weet~~

aiks..3 of my assgn due on nes week.
wat de hell m i doing ar??
so relax relax de??
hee ((:
i can imagine how is my sleepless nite.
again,rushing assgn,eating tibits non stop,no sleep 4 me!!!
...................

wish me luck ya.

kiela,again..
goin 2 rush my econ assgn lorh.
buaiz.

No comments: