Wednesday, August 08, 2007

fed up!!!

i m running out of time
it is juz aint enuf 4 me 2 hav 24 hours a day
there is onli assignment in my mind now!!!
i gonna finished my assignment as soon as possible!!
cuz m goin out on Sunday 2 meet up wit Aruna,Ling Siang,Boon Kith...
dey date me out nek
hee ;)
-Tues-
i stayed at sch after class.
tgt wit xiao ke ai n her bf-TW.
we sat on de study area which is at 1st floor.
i juz cant imagine i sit on de floor n study
i were neva so hardworking as tat day.
Tony cum n look 4 me after class.
cuz i ask him 2 lend me his assignment.
me n xiao ke ai stayed at library til 7.30pm like tat.
den,we went bac hostel 2 take a bath
she cum n fetched me after bath.
wonder y so late dy we stil go out?
hee ;)
we plan 2 stay overnite at McDonald 2 finish up our Econ assgn.
wah..it was a nice memory to me.
dis is de 1st time i felt tat m reli an uni student dy.
m now goin thru de uni life.
it 's awesome..
awesome 2 have xiao ke ai accompany me.
we worked hard tgt..figure out de quest tgt..eat tgt..laf tgt.
thx gal..u r so sweet n nice.
i luv ya 4 no reason. muackx.
we stayed at McDonald frm 9.30pm - 7am.
went bac hostel 2 take a nap cuz having lecture at 3pm.
after lecture,me n xiao ke ai again go out 4 lunch n searching around 2 look 4 a nice place 2 eat.
agai,we r searching dos 24 hours place.haha.;)
we r doing so cuz our assgn 2 is coming soon.
hiak hiak ;)
lastly,we decided 2 eat at Leo's.
but we din reli do hw at der.
der is 2 noisy dy.
so went bac hostel after tat.
life in kl is aint smooth 4 me.
but der r moment which reli make me enjoyed n fil excited.
sometimes,me n xiao ke ai felt so fed up wit it.
but,we can do nth.
we r juz 2 kind n softhearted.
*smash head*
hop tat dey can reli wake up frm it n b more independent.
it has been 1 week since i cum bac frm JB.
start missing hum n my dear~~
quarreled wit dear las nite.
he juz 2 worried about me.
yeah,i can understand y.
ok,i knew tat n i wil tried 2 b guai guai i kl kie?
hee ^^
i miss ,dear.
muackx.
yeah,i read a post bout huggiex frm liyi's blog.
yeah,i agree wit u.
huggiex is nice n warm.
i need huggx~~
we need huggx~~
so frenx,wheneva u c me,give me a huggx~~
weneva i feel down,juz give me sweet huggx kie?
*+*"huggiex"*+*
here is my sweet hugggxxxx to everyone.
especially dos hu reli make my life full wit happieness.
muackx.
love.

No comments: