Wednesday, August 01, 2007

yea..juz finished doing account's tuto hw
i have finished dos chapter tat my lecturer hvn teach
tat's bcuz i wana rush my econ,management n business econ stats's assignment
tat's lots of assignment waiting 4 me
sobx sobx ;(

life 4 me in KL is getting better!!
thou stil not as gud as in JB,
but at least it's getting better.
i believe tat it wil b better in de future.
life in KL is v simple.
wake up,lecture,tutorials,dinner,hw,sleep
tat's my "interesting" life
ppl owaz claimed tat life in kl is fun n enjoyable
but 2 me,is so so onli lor
mayb bcuz i din go clubbing at nite gua~~
dun like clubbing.
n i hop i wun addicted 2 it oso
juz wish to hv a simple life here.
every 2 weeks,den wen bac JB.
oww..yea,m goin bac dis FRI
getting hum sick~~
*home sweet home*
m gonna spend my weekend wit my family n boiboi
sista n frenx,soli wor.nes time go bac sure look 4 u gals ya!
muackiex & huggies *_*

hmm..m considering 2 cut off my hair
not v short.
but i prefer shorter den now
it makes me look younger n naive
haha..
yewww...so happie..luv cutting hair..
yea,i wan cut my fridge!!hiakhiak..

as u al kno,i spoilt my spec
i hv been wearing contact lense 4 dunu how many weeks
everyday wear 4 dunu how many hours nak
finally i got new spec dy!!
my eyepower is increasing like hell man!!
omg..will i bcum a blind person??
[chiou chiou.touch wood]
wil show u guys my new look wen i get my new spec
hee ;)

las nite v shiok
i was playing webcam wit gal n ahjie
we r living so near 2 each other but we tok 2 each other using webcam
we enjoyed doing it v much.
hee ;)
i luv euu gals~~
u make my life rocks man!!!
muackx muackx..

jie,where is ur pretty pic??hee.

*i wan eat apple*
hu wana buy me big apple??
i hv not eaten fruits 4 dunu how long dy.
i miss my boiboi.
he used to giv me apple everyday after my dinner.
i wan apple!!

kiela,wana pompom dy
having lecture at 3pm.

chaoz..tata..muackx

No comments: