Tuesday, August 28, 2007

omg..overslept dis morning.
therefore,i skip my management tuto.
hee ;)
felt so regret 2 skip it.
i shud ask my gal 2 wait 4 me ya.
cuz it is troublesome 2 replace my tuto.
summore my tuto's syllabus is slower den other tuto.
aiks..

ya..gud news..
goin bac jb for 4 days.
as u al kno,fri is our national day.
i skip monday econ lecture.
cuz tats onli 2 hours lecture on monday.
i rather stay at JB larh.
summore de econ lecturer get all de things frm textbook.
so i can study by my own.

gonna get lotsa things up frm JB dis time.
dis time is real busy 4 me wen i go bac.
gonna acc mummy gaigai,meet up wit sistas n aruna,n oso acc my boiboi.
luckily there r 4 days for me
else,i oso dunu how 2 divide my time lorh.
hee ^^

kla,wana go work hard dy.
a za a za..kambateh.

No comments: