Thursday, August 02, 2007

hey,i got my new spec
hiakhiak
damn happie ya
enjoy wearing spec nak

my nerd look

my room in kl
juz now went out lunch wit my cutie galS.
we were so happie chit-chating in de car
life in kl is getting better
i luv dem
i enjoy being wit dem
hee :D
dear call me everyday
i m happie chit-chatting wit him
i m so eager to tel him all de things happened in sch
BUT i think his fon bills gonna b v expensive dy
everyday chatted 4 at least 30 minutes
i miss boiboi!!
MMU student is goin 2 hv a 1 week hol nes week
niuniu wil b cuming bac 2 kl
tink he wil cum n find me n bring me around
BUT i gonna rush my assignment nek
i wana meet up wit him!!
i miss niuniu gor!!
aiks..i got no enuf time!!!
1 more day den i wil b bac 2 JB lor
hyper mood~~
hee ;)
wana ooiooi dy
else,boiboi wil scold me 4 not sleep early
hee ;p
blueik
muackx every1
sleep tite n sweet dreams ya!!
*huggies*




No comments: