Saturday, August 18, 2007

YEAH YEAH
finally..i can break dy.
finished 3 of my assgn dy.
aiyo..3 nites din hv gud sleep dy.
thurs even worse lorh.
din sleep 4 whole nite.
staying overnite at gal n jie's condo.
tat was reli fun.
we shared secret..work hard tgt..slept tgt..eat tgt..
don assgn make our relationship even closer.
nah..de messy room wit all de paper on de floor.
took it in de morning.
haha.

[c our messy room]

[my place..ful of paper..pen..laptop]
ytd went out wit ke ai dey al
watched Secret by Jay.
it was reli touched.
make me cried non-stop
not v gud act,but i luv dis kind of movie.
m alone at hostel
dey went out 4 movie again
plan 2 follow but headache dis afternoon
aiks..muz b not enuf sleep.
i wan shhoopping!!!
but dis month m in "budget"
wait 4 nes month allowance.
hiak hiak ;)
ahgal brought us 2 her new hse 2day.
she is goin 2 move in 2 SS15
yeah.tats gud 4 her.
at least she got new hsemate n wun fil tat lonely.
hop der r handsome hsemate 4 her.
den she can get a bf lorh
[wooot.....hehe;)]
mummy wooried bout me wen i tol her i din sleep on thurs.
she kept asked me 2 drink more water.
mum,i LOVE u~~
tml dear go gaigai wit his frenz
4 galz,he is de onli guy
wooo weeett..
*jealous sial*
he is goin 2 buy me a new cutebottle.
[dear is de bez]
i oso wan date my lil indonesian prince larh
ohya..4got 2 introduce my *lil indonesian prince*
he is so cute n he has de same econ tuto wit me
i luv to follow him in sch
looking 4 him wen m free.
hee.. ;)
since my dear can go out wit 4 gals,
i can oso go out wit my lil indonesian prince
hee ^^
goin 2 upload sum photo i took wen i las went hum
dis is de 1 wen i took in my comp room.

[nerd look]
[took it on de way 2 CS.dear luv act cool]
[de white polo t i bot 4 dear.took in my hse]
[handsome dear.took it in cs]
[wow..so nice.i heart him]wink*
dear look so handsome in dos photo
*shy shy*
haha..luv c him wear polo t
ya,dear's hostel got watermelon
las time his hsemate threw de seed of watermelon after eaten.
den suddenly dey realised der r lots of small watermelon in their garden
wow..so cute nah..i wana eat!!!

[small watermelon]




hmm..feeling so eager 2 go hum now.
miss every1 in jb.
2 more weeks 2 go
i hop time can reli flies faster.
haha.lolx.
m so busy recently
din chat wit my fellow frenz 4 long time
i miss dem so much.
dey make my life rockz man.
u r de bez ya.
muackx.
goin 2 clean my room tml.
so now wan wac drama lorh.
buaiz.tata.
*heart 4 every1*

No comments: