Tuesday, August 14, 2007

m here 2 vent out my pek-cek-ness~~
haha..
gonna b crazy cuz of my bus econ stats assgn..
can i drop dis unit???
its super duper hard 4 me..
i were so regret 2 choose dis unit.
i dun hv any idea on de assgn larh.
Thurs due date.
walau........
pek-cek-ing~~~
Fri due date for Management..
i dun even start yet..
wohoooo....*pengsan*fainted*
i nid HELP~~~
i nid BREAK!!!!!!!!!
my mood is getting better dis few days.
dear did concern bout me.
juz tat he din show it out.
i complained 2 him one nite.
tol him my difficulty n he was trying so hard 2 comfort me.
haha..he is rely not gud in comforting ppl lorh.
cuz he make me cried non-stop.
*winkwink*toking bad bout u here*
n alsothx for al my frenz hu stay by my side.
dey do care bout me lotsa.
thx...THANKS!!!
thus, say wei is going 2 wokd hard on it.
neva give up wen i face difficulty.
i wil try my best 2 overcum it.
cant finished assgn??
aiyo...burn midnite oil lorh.
haha..tats wat i think now.
i will neva b down again.
life is for me 2 enjoy.
m goin 2 enjoy my life.
yeah...
so...after toking crap here,its time for me 2 go bac 2 do my assg.
aiks..hee ;)
bye,every1!!
muacks..
luv u guys~~
*huggiex*
p/s:m reli busy,tats y i owaz put my msn status as BUSY.i wil chat wid u guys wen m reli FREE.
haha. ;p

No comments: