Tuesday, August 28, 2007

*lots of ??? in my mind!!*
y cant i c my new blogskin appears?
y cant i c my new udated post?
can u al c it?
since i cant read my new post,wats de point i updating?
sobx osbx larh ;(

have been doing assgn started at 7pm.
my recent life is flooded wit assgn.
de moment my frens chat wit me,dey ask"busy wit assgn again?"
lolx.dey r so cute larh.
but m here 2 say again..
4 assgn are coming to me after i cum bac frm JB.
but dis time i wil work real hard n make earlier preparation rather do it last minute.
i have learned frm last experince.
scary sial..no sleep..no rest..
I DUN WAN!!

de nes day i cum bac frm JB,m goin times square wit my gal n jie dey al.
goin 2 hv a big shopping b4 we start doing our assgn.

*bad news*
mama send me a msg juz now.
it is about the security in JB.
she said a gang of indian ppl gonna kill de malay ppl on 29th n 30th around danga bay n kota masai.
mummy said tats a real news.
she asked me better guai guai stay athum wen i bac2 JB.
sobx sobx.
canot hang out wit sistas n aruna dy.
did u al herd bout dis news??
guys,better stay at hum oso kie?
our safety is more important.
since m goin 2 hv a 1 weekstudy break in de end of september,so no woory 4 us 2 meet uo kie?
hee ;)

kla,wana continue doin assgn dy.
mauckx.
i miss everyone.
i miss eu al so much.

No comments: