Wednesday, August 29, 2007

yeahyeah..handed my account assgn dy~~
m free!!!
free for 5 days.
lolx ;D

deng deng~~
*news*
i read ytd newspaper.
it mentioned tat de msg we received is not de rel one.
neh,de indian ppl wil kill de malay ppl.
btw,ppl juz b more kful kie??
-i dun wana die so early nek-
*chiou chiou* ;p

koo wei sern,stop saying me n joanna look like indian hor..
u go n ask all my fren larh
ask dem how pretty m i now.
wahahahaha ;)
nola,juz tat m not tat dark compared 2 secondary sch time hor.
but if compared 2 last yr,oww...
i became darker cuz i wok 2 sch everyday.
omg..de sun in kl is super strong hot.
dunu how many bottle sunblock i hv bot lorh.
lolx ;D

tml goin bac..
finally....
in hyper mood..
gonna pack my things later.
bring all my shirts bac cuz wana go hiaohio wit mummy.
hee ;)

kla,wana go pompom dy.
chitchatting wit weisern sweetie.
buaiz.muacx.

No comments: