Sunday, August 05, 2007

home sweet home

i skip de Bus & Econ lecture on Fri morning
de reason is bcuz i did my assgn til v late
after met up wit xiao ke ai,we start our journey bac 2 JB
dis time stil as happie as last time
we stil as talkative as last time
xiao ke ai is v gud larh
she is a nice person
i luv her n i enjoy being wit her
bcuz of mix 2 much wit her n ahjie,i have learned many Quote frm dem
heee ;D
i reached hum around 7pm.
de 1st thing i did wen i reach hum is showing off my new spec.
but my parent,2 brothers al said not nice wor
so sad larh
;(
but wen i saw mumy's cooking,
YEAH..damn happie dy
got my fav chicken wings.
dear was in my hse during dis 3 days.
we went CS gaigai on sat.
i bot a white poloT 4 dear.
he looks so handsome wit tat shirt
*oh,i luv my handsome dear*
hahaha..paoseh hor
let me haolian larh
dear bot me a pair of blackie shoes
which i wish 2 buy it 4long time ago
he bot me BIG apple too.
n oso belanja me KFC.
he spent so much money on tat day
*he is de bez*
my parent oso treat me well nak
mummy brought me go 4 a haircut
cut off my fridge.
daddy bot rojak 4 me as my supper.
he knew i luv rojak v much.
younger broth was acting cool.
ask him miss me anot,he said ok lorh.
walau..so bu shuang.
i din get much chance 2 tok 2 elder broth.
cuz he was working larh.
time reali flies.
soon m here in KL again.
i wil b bac on 30th Aug
cuz tats lotz of assgn waiting 4 me 2 finish it
darling YL col me wen m on de way bac 2 KL
she wana date me out but m halfway bac KL larh
=.= she is like v *gek dao*
lolx ;)
no worry..much of chance 4 us2 meet up ya.
niuniu,cum n look 4 me if u r bac kie?
i miss u!!
i was getting flu dy.
keep sneezing~~
mayb sum1 is missing me now
hey ppl,stop missing me!!!
i was so susah now..
sneeze non-stop ya.
tml m goin 2 attend phsyco lecture wit Tony.
so hapie tat m goin 2 attend my fav unit's lecture.
Say Wei,kambateh!!!
u wil get over it n overcum al de prob by urself.
m a strong gal~~
i tol myself 2 b a strong gal.
hmm..wana do assgn dy.
BYE every1.
tata.
take k ya~~
i misss euu guys.
muackx.
H.O.M.E.S.W.E.E.T.H.O.M.E

No comments: